Over recent years, methods and processes relating to skills development have evolved considerably. To respond to globalisation and the need for enhanced performance, responsiveness and cost-effectiveness, these processes must now integrate new technologies, in particular e-learning.
The support CrossKnowledge provides in making the transition towards these new approaches can be detailed as follows:
- Stakeholder diagram, which also involves identifying key in-house sponsors
- Communication plan: aimed at managers, sponsors, the HR network, internal clients, and learners
- Awareness-enhancing initiatives (demo portals, presentations, case studies, newsletters, etc) and training / certification programmes offered as part of the CrossKnowledge Academy
- Marketing, recruitment and loyalty initiatives aimed at learners: videos featuring senior managers, teasers, multimedia launch presentations, login kits, goodies, e-mails, etc.
- Stakeholder surveys and analysis of data relating to initiatives deployed