The aim of the technical consultants who work in this department is to integrate e-learning solutions into the client's computer system. Integration is a key concept that involves giving users access to a fully coherent environment. To achieve this, our consultants use their expert knowledge of how e-learning systems can be intermeshed.
IT services can be split into two main categories: consultancy and integration.
- Choice and endorsement of third party content publishers (best practices and standards compliancy)
- Architecture and security of IT systems
- Support for use of platform web services (API)
- Configuration of Crossknowledge platform
Integration: from systems integration...
- Implémentation of web services on the Crossknowledge platform
- Synchronisation of user databases from different environments (LMS, CRM, SIRH, ERP, etc.)
- Implementation of authentication procedures from intranets or extranets (SSO).
- Integration of directory access protocols (LDAP, etc.)
...to content integration
- Integration of SCORM/AICC in third party LMS (content items and training paths)
- Integration of certified content into the CrossKnowledge platform