Rapid access to knowledge and the ability to share best practices are the keys to success. CrossKnowledge has the necessary expertise in this area to ensure that companies can adapt to this new situation and to enhance the integration, responsiveness and performance of their sales forces.
- Product training: Thanks to the CrossKnowledge collaborative e-learning content production platform, clients can significantly cut product launch lead times: by developing their own training content, they can transfer knowledge on line from the marketing team to the sales force. Interactive updates can be made quickly, easily and efficiently.
- Sales force communities: because 90 % of all upskilling takes place thanks to informally acquired knowledge, CrossKnowledge offers on-line communities that enable you to create networks of salespeople working in different geographical areas and who can't easily be brought together in one room. Offering training content specially designed for sales forces, these learning communities also make it possible for members to post best practices, share ideas about effective sales techniques, etc.
- Upskilling training paths: CrossKnowledge offers blended training paths featuring a range of resources: on-line classes, videocasts and 'Essentials' as well as classroom sessions.
- Individual paths tutored by line managers: One of the recurrent problems among sales forces is the huge diversity of profiles and experiences. CrossKnowledge gets round this by offering 100% customised solutions based on assessments or a progress plan defined with the individual salesperson's manager. This system is very simple, yet highly effective.
- Certificate courses: CrossKnowledge offers individual training courses, supported on line by a teacher or coach and certified by ILM*, which focus on the development of particular skills via real life experiences (running a project, bringing in a new recruit, heading up a new team, etc). These courses, are especially well suited to sales forces.
* ILM : Institute for management and leadership is the UK's leading organisation dedicated to supporting and training managers throughout each stage of their career.