The Mentoring on Demand course development kit allows you to:
- Develop mentored learning courses based on your own content and, if you wish, based on CrossKnowledge content or content developed using Mohive.
- Create your own exercises
- Make use of external trainers or in-house experts to make these courses into powerful Knowledge Management levers.
The recognised educational excellence of these individualised courses is based on three key ingredients:
- Training — learners have access to a suite of resources that will help them do their job more effectively. Learning content is followed immediately by real-life practical exercises, and this leads to maximum motivation and assimilation. Learners organise their own training schedules to fit in with their work obligations.
- Practical work — twice in a given course, the learner will be asked to practise the skills he or she has acquired. These operational exercises have an immediate impact on the learner’s work.
- Individual support — the trainer individualises the course according to the staff member’s needs. He or she guides learners towards the most relevant resources and helps them put newly acquired skills into practice. The trainer provides support every step of the way and motivates the learner to complete the course.
This exclusive training technology allows you to create courses for all your needs.