– Provide evidence of the creation of value of your educational structure to your internal and external stakeholders.
– Participate actively in the branding of your Corporate University, and consequently in the Corporate Brand of your organization!
Submit in one or all GlobalCCU AWARDS categories:
- Best overall Corporate University
- Best impact of Corporate University on implementation of business strategies of the organization
- Best Corporate University embodying the identity, the culture and the brand of the organization in its stakeholders
- Best innovative Corporate University
- Best Corporate University leveraging Corporate Responsibility
Recognition will occur at the GlobalCCU AWARDS Ceremony: on 13 March 2013 in Paris – France
Followed by a 2-Day Benchmarking Seminar on 14 and 15 March 2013 in Paris – France.
Submissions close on 10 December 2012
Incriptions and informations on : www.globalccu.com
The Advisory and Judging Committee of the GlobalCCU Awards, chaired by Annick Renaud-Coulon, is composed of : Desiê Ribeiro, Vale (Brazil), Josée Ouellet, Groupe Desjardins (Canada), Thierry Bonetto, Danone (France), José Ángel Fernández Izard, formerly Gas Natural Fenosa (Spain), Vikram Bector, Tata Motors (India), J.K. Suresh, Infosys (India), Filippo Romanini, Barilla (Italy), Christian Standaert, ArcelorMittal (Luxembourg), Jean Pfeifer, UBS (Switzerland), Sash Padayachee, Landmark Group (UAE), Annette Thompson, Farmers Insurance (USA), Mark Allen, Pepperdine University (USA), Chris Hardy, Defense Acquisition University (USA)