CrossKnowledge is excited to be a part of the Chief Learning Officer Exchange, taking place at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar in beautiful San Diego, California on December 4th – December 6th.
Dialogue-driven discussions will provide a view of the internal and external factors impacting learning organizations of the future, with practical examples on how to link these new realities to learning as a strategic investment.
CrossKnowledge experts will be on hand at the CLO Exchange to provide insights on how global companies align learning initiatives with broader business goals to achieve a direct and measurable impact on your business.
Connect with them at the event for an opportunity to discover our latest learning and development digital innovations.
Head of US Operations
Business Development Director
Global Account Manager
Through informal approaches, user collaboration, and innovative delivery, you will see how today’s corporate learning and training is changing training practices and tactics.
What to expect:
- Discuss the consumerization of learning and discover the strategy & technology behind the trend
- Execute a universal L&D portfolio and incorporate learning with inclusive talent & performance management
- Discover the use of mobile, wearable technology & augmented reality to improve learning & performance
- Implement micro-adaptive learning to achieve improvements in overall competence
- Debate whether it’s time to walk away from the performance review process
- Incorporate informal approaches as the centerpiece of learning
- Convert from content creation to content curation
- Position learning as a strategic necessity in a global environment
- Elevate traditional learning and optimize the user generated experience
- Evolve data analytics for workforce capability