For today’s learning and development leaders, the bar has been unequivocally raised. Innovators are finding new and exciting ways to prepare and train their workforces. If learning and development is your priority, you won’t want to miss Corporate Learning Week, as we uncover the future of learning—and your role in the evolution!
Corporate Learning Week will bring together a multi-disciplinary audience including corporate executives, university heads and government officials. Whether your organization has learning and development programs or is in the process of developing and deploying strategic learning and development programs you can’t afford to miss this conference!
Corporate Learning Week is the ONLY event in the USA where you can take away key strategies for successful development and deployment of learning and development as well as focusing on training, developing and engaging a corporate university within a corporate setting.
Attendees at Corporate Learning Week 2013 will have the opportunity to meet and network with the speakers, as well as enjoy a full week of programming including:
- 4 Dynamic Tracks covering the most-pressing issues in learning, development, training & corporate universities
- 25+ Conference Sessions with executive practitioners and industry insiders
Among this exciting agenda, Mickaël Ohana, CEO of CrossKnowledge, will be the moderator of the rountable: “How Technology is Changing the Face of Education in Corporations”:
- The new relationship to knowledge in the era of social networks
- The role of learning & development in enhancing the learner experience
- The new value proposition for a learning organization