Every organisation wants to attract, retain and develop the best talent for their business. The onboarding process is vital in realising this ambition, but unfortunately often fails to make the necessary impact. Many recent studies have shown that an effective onboarding process doesn’t just prepare employees for their new role, but also improves employee engagement and confidence, which directly correlates with proficiency and productivity.
Please join us for a new edition of the CrossKnowledge Breakfast to get some inspiration on how you can design an onboarding strategy fit for your organisation’s ambitions.
WHEN: November 23rd, 8:45 am to 11:45 am
WHERE: Central London
3 KEY NOTES:
Jan Rijken ,
Director, CrossKnowledge Learning Institute
· 10 Keys to Onboarding Success
Director of Global Talent Acquisition and Onboarding. John Wiley and Sons
· Onboarding, the Wiley Experience
Learning Experience Expert, CrossKnowledge
· Best-in-Class Onboarding Case Studies
- Why your organisation should have an onboarding process
- The current state of corporate onboarding and why it’s ineffective
- The 10 keys to improve retention, engagement and performance through onboarding
- Case study and transformation examples