– Masie Learning 2017 is celebrating its 27th year as a global gathering of learning colleagues and CrossKnowledge is happy to be a sponsor –
Masie Learning 2017 will offer over 180 breakout activities.
Check out our Supplier Showcase session featuring Jan Rijken, Director of CrossKnowledge Learning Institute as he discusses the need to implement a global corporate learning strategy to achieve the organizations Learning ambitions in terms of Effectiveness, Efficiency and Consistency. It contains a global learning strategy case study and research on the beauty of finding the global-local balance.
Jan Rijken – Director of CrossKnowledge Learning Institute
Other topics covered during this highly interactive presentation are:
- 2017 Top global Learning trends
- Do you need a global learning strategy?
- How fit is your global learning strategy?
- Case study – global learning transformation
- 6 Key corporate learning strategy components > the road to success
- Global-Local, beauty of the balance
- Raise awareness of the roadblocks and opportunities for global learning
- Provide practical building blocks to assess & progress your global learning status
- Inspire & engage participants in an interactive session and identify best practices & lessons learned
The design of Learning 2017 will expand and evolve in the coming months. Check out Updates on Learning2017.com for our session time. Former First Lady Michelle Obama will be delivering the main Keynote speech. As a transformative First Lady, Mrs. Obama launched and led four key initiatives.
- Let’s Move! – to address the challenge of childhood obesity
- Joining Forces – to support veterans, service members and their families
- Reach Higher – to inspire young people to seek higher education
- Let Girls Learn – to help adolescent girls around the world go to school“We are honored to include CrossKnowledge as a Sponsor at Learning 2017 in Orlando October 22-25.
“Representatives from CrossKnowledge will be leading a Supplier Showcase Session, as well as participating as learners, colleagues and a part of our Learning 2017 community.” – Elliott Masie, Host and Curator of Learning 2017