– CrossKnowledge is proud to announce that we will be sponsoring the 2017 Philadelphia Society of People & Strategy Leadership Forum on October 10th in Philadelphia, PA at the Crystal Tea Room, Wanamaker Building –
The annual Leadership Forum is the most exciting event of the PSPS calendar year and attracts an impressive and diverse group of senior leaders from across the region. Topics for the event are carefully selected by the Leadership Forum Committee and the invited speakers are highly acclaimed and nationally recognized thought-leaders and educators. In addition to offering cutting-edge and strategy related business topics, this event provides an exceptional opportunity for broadening professional networks. This year the forum will welcome Adam Grant to discuss more than a decade of his research and consulting,
Specifically, Adam will address these questions:
- How can leaders overcome fear and doubt to build cultures that welcome diverse perspectives and honest feedback?
- Why do late entrants typically beat first movers, friendly managers end up being the least supportive, devil’s advocates often backfire, but contrarian opinions retain value even when they’re wrong?
- Why are the values that help organizations prosper early on the same ones that thwart their growth later?
- What are the key strategies for building a culture of productive generosity?
- What does it take to develop productive interactions, and how can leaders, managers and employees use this understanding to build richer networks, more innovative teams and more rewarding service relationships?
- How can organizations improve practices around selection and hiring, recognition and rewards to boost revenue, efficiency and satisfaction?
CrossKnowledge experts will be on hand to provide insights on how global companies align learning initiatives with broader business goals to achieve a direct and measurable impact on the bottom line.
Connect with them at the event to learn more about CrossKnowledge.
Mike Willard – Global Account Director
Gary Corba – Global Account Director