Is your skills gap hindering your organisation’s potential for success?
Don’t miss this worldwide roadshow as the latest L&D research and insights come to Utrecht this January:
- When: January 31, 2019
- Time: 15:00 – 18:00
- Location: Utrecht, Muntgebouw
Join Talent & Learning Thought Leader Jan Rijken, in this highly interactive session (part of the global CrossKnowledge roadshow), as he discusses:
- The dynamics with the L&D environment that impact employability
- 2019 L&D trends that will impact skills development
- Key challenges that CLOs specifically face
- Who should take responsibility for developing employees’ skills?
Following Jan’s keynote session, Jef Helmink, Senior Learning Architect at ING will share their best practices on how they created a fully blended leadership program that supports thousands of leaders in their leadership development at ING.
The roadshow will finish with a demonstration of how CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning, supports organisations across the globe in their soft skills development strategies. During the demo, discover:
- Features & workflows of BlendedX, a structured and guided learning path by CrossKnowledge that strengthens learning and engagement
- A brand new and superior coaching interface that brings human interaction back to digital learning
- How gamification and a streamlined user-experience (UX) to help drive learner engagement
- Learning tools, social learning & community-building tools
Join us at Het Muntgebouw, a unique and historic venue in Utrecht, close to the Jaarbeurs and easily to reach by car or public transport.
Jan Rijken – Director of CrossKnowledge Institute
Jan Rijken is an experienced talent and learning professional with strong business and human capital impact in complex organizations. He was CLO for KPMG, ABNAmro, and Mercedes-Benz and is a recognized thought leader in the Learning & Talent community. His areas of expertise include: corporate learning transformation & strategy, talent management, leadership, team development, change management & OD, 70-20-10 and L&D measurement. As Director of the CrossKnowledge Institute, Jan’s main goal is to share his experience and knowledge and build a learning leader community.