Managers account for as much as 70% of variance in employee engagement scores* and play a critical role in how employees adapt to a changing work environment (People leave managers, not companies). Hence, how we equip new and seasoned managers today will determine how they not only unlock their own potential in this new world of work but also that of their staff.
This event, in collaboration with Towards Maturity, will consider how to design holistic learning experiences that equip managers today to respond profitably to change. We will combine the experience of senior L&D and HR delegates with data from high performing learning organisations and thousands of managers to uncover:
- How do we use technology to build confidence and reduce time to competency for new managers ?
- How do we tune into the ways that managers learn on the job?
- How to create a culture of continuous learning that starts with managers?
*Gallup’s 2015 report on “State of the American Managers”
- When: September 21, 2017
- Where: London – The Shard
- Time: 8:45 am to 11:45 am