CrossKnowledge, a Wiley brand, and leader in digital learning solutions, has been recognized as one of the Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies by Training Industry.
This list recognizes the 2017 Top 20 Online Learning Library companies in the training industry and is designed to help buy-side organizations in their search for the right training partner.
The selected 2017 Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies demonstrated excellence in many areas, including:
- Industry visibility, innovation and impact
- Breadth and quality of courses and content
- Company size and growth potential
- Quality of clients
- Geographic reach
What makes the CrossKnowledge Online Library so successful?
- It’s one of the largest leadership and management libraries in the industry
- Tens of thousands of content assets diversify and add variety to the learning experience.
- Developed in close collaboration with over 60 Faculty members who share key findings from their research, essential knowledge, critical insights and valuable expertise on key business stakes ranging from leadership to Lean management. They come from the most prestigious business schools and universities (Harvard, Wharton, Columbia, NYU, London Business School, etc.), very successful companies and are best-selling authors.
- Based on strong pedagogic principles that have been proven successful: inductive pedagogy to help engagement and memorization, intense interactivity to retain the learners attention, deep granularity to facilitate the customization of training and fit to the time constraints of learners, practical and result-oriented tools to quickly go from learning to action
- Constantly updated and enriched with innovative formats that are tested and continuously improved
- Available in 17 languages
- Suited for millennials: short, engaging video content to address new trends which keep young professionals motivated and interested.
- HTML5 accessible and 100% mobile.
“We are excited to announce our first annual Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies List,” said Ken Taylor, President of Training Industry, Inc. “This list was created to aid organizations in identifying the best resources for high quality, on-demand learning content and solutions. The organizations that qualified for this list show tremendous diversity in their course offerings while also providing innovative features and analytics that meet the need of modern learning and development.”
“The inaugural Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies List was developed because we recognize how important it is to provide effective and accessible training content in the corporate L&D environment, including making that content available on demand to the individual,” said Doug Harward, CEO of Training Industry, Inc. “We look forward to seeing this segment of the industry continue to excel in providing organizations and learners with the content they need, when they need it and how they need it.”