CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning solutions, awarded in 6 categories with 11 clients at
2019 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards. Considered the “Academy Awards of Human Capital Management,” this program is the most prestigious in the HCM industry.
“Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program has recognized leading organizations for the past twenty-plus years for the latest trends in Human Capital Management,” said Rachel Cooke, Brandon Hall Group COO and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program. “The initiatives that were honored are not only innovative but fit the unique needs of the business and create truly remarkable success stories.”
The award entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based upon the following criteria:
- Fit the need
- Design of the program
- Overall measurable benefits.
CrossKnowledge and its clients were recognized for the following categories:
- Best Launch of a Corporate Learning University with Alstom
- Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program with Unicredit and iSapiens, our partner in Italy.
- Best Use of a Blended Learning Program with Evonik
- Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy with Thales
- Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation with Investor’s Bank
- Best Use of a Blended Learning Program with Desjardins
- Best Use of a Blended Learning Program with Wilhelmsen
- Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy with Evonik
- Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation with VEON
- Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation with Nets
- Best Strategy for a Corporate Learning University with L’Oréal
“At CrossKnowledge, we focus on developing unified digital learning solutions to our clients offering a tight integration between technology, content and services to deliver high value for the learners and the organization,” said Danish Khan, Product Marketing Manager, CrossKnowledge. “These awards prove the depth and quality of service that we provide to our clients. We work as partners and not merely solution providers.”
Excellence in Learning Award winners will be honored at Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Excellence Conference February 4-6, 2020, at the Hilton West Palm Beach, Florida.
With more than 12 million users in 130 countries, CrossKnowledge is one of the world’s leading distance learning providers. CrossKnowledge solutions apply to companies and organizations of all sizes, successfully helping them execute their strategies, measurably developing competencies for each of their employees. They are built using world renowned content, social and mobile technology training expertise integrating the latest in educational research, and 18 years of experience and best practices for deployment. CrossKnowledge is part of the Wiley group.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group is an HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management. With more than 10,000 clients globally and 25 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives