CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning solutions, won 16 of those Brandon Hall Learning Awards in 2020. Considered the “Academy Awards of Human Capital Management,” this program is the most prestigious in the HCM industry.
Organizations around the world highly value Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards – so much so that we received a record number of applications in the middle of a global pandemic […]Rachel Cooke, Brandon Hall Group COO, and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program.
The awards provide valuable recognition and validation of best practices in all areas of HCM at a time when they have never been more important to both employers and employees.
Award entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based upon the following criteria:
- fit the need,
- design of the program,
- functionality, innovation and
- overall measurable benefits.
CrossKnowledge and its clients were recognized for the following categories of those learning awards:
- Air France KLM & CrossKnowledge: Best Use of a Blended Learning Program
- Salomon (Amer Sports) & CrossKnowledge: Best Strategy for a Corporate Learning University
- Novo Nordisk Canada Inc. (NNCI) & CrossKnowledge: Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation
- Alstom & CrossKnowledge: Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy
- Alstom & CrossKnowledge: Best Use of Virtual Learning Technologies (via our partner Uptale)
- Ricoh LA & CrossKnowledge: Best Use of a Blended Learning Program
- Evonik & CrossKnowledge: Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation
- Evonik & CrossKnowledge: Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program
- Henkel & CrossKnowledge: Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy
- Henkel & CrossKnowledge: Best Use of a Blended Learning Program, a Brandon Hall Learning Award
- Zurich Insurance & CrossKnowledge: Best Launch of a Corporate Learning University
- L’Oréal & CrossKnowledge: Best Use of Social Collaborative Learning Technologies
- Novo Nordisk Canada Inc. (NNCI) & CrossKnowledge: Best Advance in Learning Measurement
- Supergasbras & CrossKnowledge: Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy
- Carrefour Italy (and our partner iSapiens) & CrossKnowledge: Best Use of a Blended Learning Program
- Akbank & CrossKnowledge: Best Advance in Competencies and Skills Development
We are committed to providing our clients with solutions that not only ensure that they fill this critical skills gap, but that they also generate sustainable transformation. Every solution that we engineer is built on cutting-edge knowledge and insights from today’s global experts. Our innovative and engaging learning experiences deliver results, and that’s our ultimate goal […]Danish Khan, Product Marketing Manager, CrossKnowledge.
These Brand Hall learning awards proves the depth and quality of service that we provide to our clients. We work as partners and not merely solution providers.
This award is a great recognition of the successful strategy we’ve built, together in partnership with CrossKnowledge, to support the “Salomon Retail Academy” and provide impactful learning to our community.Martina Militello – Salomon Retail Training Specialist.
We are proud and delighted to be a winner of 2 Brandon Hall Learning Awards together with our strategic partner CrossKnowledge! At Henkel we are strongly focusing on creating value for our employees along the entire employee experience. Therefore, we are happy to see that our new global onboarding program and the transformation of some of our core trainings have been recognized with an award!Mona Zons – Corporate Manager Learning at Henkel
Excellence in Learning Awards winners will be honored by Brandon Hall
Come and meet us at Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Excellence Conference, January 26-28, 2021, at the Hilton West Palm Beach, Florida. Select winners also will serve as presenters in breakout sessions, sharing their leading practices during the conference.
The Excellence Awards serve the critical function of reinforcing the essential business benefit of creating great experiences for candidates and employees […]Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke
All award winners must demonstrate that their HCM programs drive bottom-line business results. That’s what sets our awards program apart from all others.
All Brandon Hall Learning Awards winners are listed here.
CrossKnowledge empowers global organizations to continuously develop a skilled workforce.
Its multi awarded digital learning solution uniquely combines digital content for the most in-demand skills, a powerful learning platform and expert capabilities to create impactful learning experiences.
For over 20 years, CrossKnowledge has been recognized as a partner for effective skill building at scale, with unmatched expertise and accountability thanks to its client success team.
CrossKnowledge serves 500 clients, reaching 12 million learners. CrossKnowledge is part of Wiley, a leader in Research and Education, helping people and organizations develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed.