CrossKnowledge is proud to announce that it has been awarded 3 times in the Learning Technology category:
- A Gold Award in the category of Best Advance in Mobile: My Learning App
- A Silver Award in the category of Best Advance in Unique Learning Technology: Learning Suite
- A Bronze Award in the category of Best Advance in Learning Management Technology: Learning Suite
The pandemic has deeply impacted how people learn. Employees had to acquire new skills almost exclusively through digital learning solutions. At CrossKnowledge, we have seen a 68% increase in overall platform connections. Our product teams rallied to implement relevant platform upgrades to better serve our clients. As mobile learning usage skyrocketed, our teams launched a complete redesign of our mobile application My Learning.
CrossKnowledge My Learning mobile application helps organizations equip their employees to develop their skills wherever they are, anytime, allowing them to learn at the point of need and at their own pace. The app’s upgraded user experience and new functionalities have been essential in growing its appeal as more organizations deploy the application for their remote and hybrid learners, seeing it as a natural extension of the global CrossKnowledge experience.
Our developers fully recoded our existing app and launched the new version which we continue to evolve. My Learning mobile app is as close to native mobile use as it gets; by using familiar phone functionalities we maximize ease of use for an intuitive user journey.
- Learners access a seamless and blended learning experience, wherever they are and regardless of the device they are using, thanks to increased responsiveness and overall design conversion with the global CrossKnowledge learning experience.
- My Learning App can launch training courses instead of individual resources, both on- and off-line, allowing learners to be fully immersed in the training paths and actively involved throughout the courses.
- Administrators and L&D teams find synchronized reporting on learning consumption, even for off-line learning, and are equipped to increase platform engagement through notifications and user contributed content.
Besides the mobile evolution, learning organizations benefit from other advancements on the CrossKnowledge Learning Suite platform, providing them with new learning capabilities and allowing them to develop impactful learning experiences adapted to the current context. The new capabilities include:
- Easy to use data analytics and elaborate data extracts that are both essential in gauging learning strategy effectiveness
- Additional Blendedx features like the Interactive Learning Resource content creation activities and virtual classrooms
“We’d like to congratulate our Product Management and Technology teams for their hard work and market reactivity over the past 12 months, and for their commitment to continuously bring innovative features that better serve our clients.”
Philippe Derouck, Global Brand and Product Marketing Manager, CrossKnowledge.
“HCM solution providers must be experts and visionaries in technology, but they also must have the ability to anticipate the diverse needs of employers as they work to adapt to ongoing change. This requires a blend of curiosity, empathy and agility that is difficult to achieve. We have seen an extraordinary level of insight and creativity from our Excellence in Technology winners that has been exciting to see.“
Brandon Hall Group Chief Executive Officer Mike Cooke.
Learn more about the awards and the list of winners here.
CrossKnowledge empowers global organizations to continuously develop a skilled workforce.
Its multi awarded digital learning solution uniquely combines digital content for the most in-demand skills, a powerful learning platform and expert capabilities to create impactful learning experiences.
For over 20 years, CrossKnowledge has been recognized as a partner for effective skill building at scale, with unmatched expertise and accountability thanks to its client success team.
CrossKnowledge serves 500 clients, reaching 12 million learners. CrossKnowledge is part of Wiley, a leader in Research and Education, helping people and organizations develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed.
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group operates the largest and longest running awards program in Human Capital Management. As an independent HCM research and analyst firm they conduct studies in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management. These benchmark studies help organizations by providing strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
Coupling the research studies with the best practice from the awards, Brandon Hall Group has helped more than 10,000 clients globally and more than 28 years of delivering world class research and advisory.