The Craig Weiss Group announced today that CrossKnowledge, one of the world’s leading distance learning providers, was ranked #1 in the Craig Weiss annual Top Learning System.
The e-learning analyst, speaker and author, Craig Weiss, went through a list of a thousand vendors around the world and collected the best in his annual LMS report.
Our platform has made incredible progress in the last few years in the Craig Weiss report, ranking in the Top 30 in 2017, second in 2019 and eventually 1st in 2020. As do our clients, analysts are appreciating our efforts towards delivering an outcome based approach to learning and sustaining the gigantic ambition of delivering skills acquisition at scale.
A Top Learning System In-depth report analysis
The analysis was done on features and functionalities, strictly focusing on ‘learning’ capabilities with highly qualitative points on :
- The quality of learning delivered
- The involvement of multiple stakeholders: learners, managers, L&D, and facilitators
- The smart use of personality assessments, and not solely relying on AI to drive learning recommendations
Among the other highlighted appreciations
- Outstanding UI/UX for learners and administrators
- Scored 100% on learning environment and 100% on Administration functionality
- Mobile is fantastic, native apps for App Store and Google Play, on/off synch
- Analytics and Reporting is fantastic, create KPIs, heat maps, metrics on articles, web sites/web links, data visualization, custom fields are reportable too
- Fantastic support
- Over 80 connectors
Finally, vertical Rankings: #1 for consumer goods and consumer services, #1 for Hardware technology, #2 for Retail and Hospitality
Congratulations to a system that achieves the highest score since the rankings began!Craig Weiss, CEO of the Craig Weiss Group.
This is a great feeling to see CrossKnowledge Learning Suite finally recognized for it’s efforts. At CrossKnowledge, we focus on developing unified digital learning solutions for our clients. With the recent focus on skills acquisition and an outcome-based approach to learning, we are sure to be on the right track. Our learning platform continues to tackle all organizational learning needs and is now the best solution this market has to offerDanish Khan, Product Marketing Manager at CrossKnowledge.
About the TOP 50 LMS Report
Craig Weiss’ annual report announces his picks for the Top 50 LMS report of the year, selected based on a number of criteria that he lays out in more detail on his website and in the report itself. Ultimately, the report acts as a valuable resource for learning professionals who may be purchasing a learning management system in the near future. Including detailed profiles of the 50 learning management systems that it ranks, it also provides an overall analysis of the market and unique top three LMS report lists for a variety of verticals.