We are very pleased to announce that our catalog now features a host of new content on innovation to equip our clients with the very latest innovation methods, borrowed from start-ups. Nathan Furr brings his charisma and passion for innovation to this revolutionary course aimed at everyone in the organization who wants to contribute to innovation.
Learners will be able to use the Path2Performance training course to fully rethink their innovation process from A to Z, or can simply focus on the individual steps they are most interested in thanks to the corresponding Skill Paths.
Lean startup, design thinking, agile methodologies… There are many relatively new methods and tools out there to help organizations innovate in the age of uncertainty. These tools help organizations manage this uncertainty through low-cost and rapid experiments that systematically lower failure rates and risks. But many managers and leaders struggle to apply these powerful tools within their organizations, as they often run counter to traditional managerial thinking and practice. This program will help you manage the process of innovation from beginning to end in order to create and refine ideas and then bring them to market.
The mindset, tools and strategies you need to build innovation capabilities for creating new growth!
The Innovator’s Method: an end-to-end process to innovate as successfully as start-ups
This course is composed of eight Skill Paths, each with a focus on a key step or aspect of the method
- ◦ The first SKill Path provides an overview of the method,
- ◦ Five SKill Paths reveal the key steps of the method:
- 1. Savor insight,
- 2. Pinpoint customers’ problems,
- 3. Prototype solutions,
- 4. Innovate your business model,
- 5. Scale up,
- ◦ Another Skill Path tackles the concept of pivoting, helping you develop the right mindset as you work through the first four steps.
- ◦ The final Skill Path, taken from the organization’s perspective, will help you bring everyone on board with you.
The training course (Path2Performance) encapsulates the content of these eight skill paths for a holistic approach to innovation.