In the context of fast economic growth and rapid business transformation in China, organizations and individuals are striving to build solid business fundamentals and acquire the latest critical skills for sustainable success.
Kedge BS, together with Shanghai Jiao Tong University and CrossKnowledge will deliver a unique and advanced Blended MBA program that blends the best of international knowledge and expertise from China.
Launching in June 2021, the program will combine the finest of Digital Learning and face-to-face learning, targeting the most in-demand hard skills and soft skills.
Objective of the program
Through its construction and content, the program will allow each participant to:
- Develop a global strategic vision
- Master the technicalities of modern business management
- Build a cohesive vision of business
- Integrate knowledge to apply in real life situations
- Develop their personal networks and career path
- Grow their leadership skills
- Understand how to conduct themselves in business situations
- Flexibility: Over 18 to 24 months, participants can follow the program of 70% Digital Learning + 30% face-to-face learning (Shanghai and Paris campuses), thereby reducing time away from the office and home.
- Language choices: the online elements of the program will be delivered in Chinese and the face to face elements in English with simultaneous translation into Chinese. Participants can choose between English and Chinese for the program and final oral thesis defense.
- Academy excellence:
- The joint Global MBA program by Kedge BS and Shanghai Jiaotong is ranked #41 worldwide (FT 2020).
- Kedge’s partner in China: Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranked as #47 World Best University, #4 in China (QS Ranking 2021).
- Kedge BS ranked as #34 Best European Business School, #8 in France (FT 2020).
- CrossKnowledge is a world leader in corporate Digital Learning, 7-time consecutive winner of Top 20 Leadership Training Companies (Training Industry).
- International and Chinese recognition: Kedge Blended MBA Degree with triple accreditations (EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB) and Shanghai Jiaotong Executive Development Program certificate.
Specially designed for:
- Professionals with a university degree and 3-5 years of management experience
- Entrepreneurs and business executives
- Learners recommended by professional associations and corporate partners
Executives in China want to boost their careers and be in a position to join a prestigious program while still working, a good compromise from both a personal and financial perspective. Corporations also face various difficulties such as unsatisfactory training resources, unprepared managers, and high talent turnover. Companies are looking for leaders with new skills that will help them understand current changes, and design innovative and high-performance business models.