CrossKnowledge, a global leader in effective digital learning solutions, won 3 of the Brandon Hall Learning Awards in 2020 for excellence in the categories for Learning Management Measurement/Business Impact Tools, Unique Learning Technology, and Social Learning Technology.
- Best Advance in Unique Learning Technology (Silver award): CrossKnowledge Learning Suite
- Best Advance in Learning Management Business Impact Tools (Silver award): CrossKnowledge Learning Suite
- Best Advance in Social Learning Technology (Bronze award): CK Blend and Blendedx
At CrossKnowledge we are very grateful to be recognized for our daily efforts to empower global organizations with high impact learning capabilities. Our learning tech is an essential element in our global approach that is needed for effective skill building, to continuously and effectively develop a skilled workforce, ready for the future.Philippe Derouck, Global Brand and Product Marketing Manager, CrossKnowledge.
Technology is the great enabler of human capital management initiatives. It has never been more important than during this rapid evolution of remote work that challenged everyone to instantly adapt[…]
Winners of Excellence in Technology Awards are critical drivers of their organizations’ success, especially in these disruptive times. Their solutions resulted in substantial benefit to their business and the human capital management function. That is the ultimate differentiator: the positive business impact of technology.Brandon Hall Group Chief Operating Officer and awards program head Rachel Cooke.
A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
The Excellence Award in Technology also emphasizes the value of collaboration between HCM leaders, business leaders and technology developers. To win, everyone must work together to meet the needs of all stakeholders, especially the end-users. Technology Award winners met this challenge and created value for everyone.Brandon Hall Group Chief Executive Officer Mike Cooke.